Would you like to see if Rhythmic movement training and Reflex Integration is for you?
Contact us and we can provide contact information to someone in your area who has received training in BRMT.
You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive information about new courses and activities.
Student, Consultant or Instructor
There are various possibilities to learn more about the BRMT method. As a student you can follow one or more courses.
If you want to continue, there is the possibility to become a consultant or even an instructor. How this works is explained on this page.
order to maintain the good reputation of Blomberg Rhythmic Movement
Training®, requirements have been set to guarantee the quality of the
The BRMT courses are for anyone interested in motor development, as well as social, emotional and cognitive development and health.
It is possible to follow one or more courses.
The courses are 16 hours each, spread over two to three days.
The courses are intense the theory is mixed with practical exercises, and you will both give and receive treatments. The language of instruction is English in 2023. The groups are a maximum of 8-12 people to maintain a high quality.
For whom can these courses be of interest?
- Kindergarten teachers, teachers and others who work with children and young people, educational therapists.
- Doctors, Nurses, Personal Assistants, Chiropractors, optometrists
- Parents of children and adolescents with neuropsychological and / or motor problems
- Massage therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, personal trainers and yoga instructors.
- Individuals who will find a gentle holistic path to wellness for their own physical, emotional and mental health
Already after the first course you have the opportunity to apply your new knowledge to yourself, your friends, your family and your customers. To be able to call yourself a BRMT consultant and to use the BlombergRMT logo, you must meet the requirements.Klik hier voor het complete aanbod
BRMT ConsultantAs a BRMT consultant you
- may give rhythmic movement training in groups and individually with your clients.
- are allowed to give 4 hour workshops and lectures on the method (with different names than the official BRMT courses).
- get credit and contact details on the official Dutch BlombergRMT website with a link to your own practice.
- may have your BRMT activities listed in the calendar on the national website BlombergRMT.
- have the right to use BMRT logo on own website and materials.
- may sell cards, books and booklets to others.
- may use the logo on information material.
- may share your activities on social media and advertise in other ways.
- may participate in in-depth lessons in all courses that have already been following.
- Attend national and international meetings to meet other consultants and instructors.
Requirements for BRMT consultants:
The requirement is to take 6 courses; four compulsory courses and two electives that can be chosen according to your interests, possible class offerings in the country and vocational orientation.
practical knowledge of development - for example as a kindergarten,
Waldorf or Montessori teacher, Brain Gym instructor, parent etc. or
experience working with clients as a chiropractor, osteopath, PT, OT,
SLP, kinesiologist, massage therapist, counselor, psychologist, nurse,
lactation consultant, etc.
- Write 4 case studies from
customers you have followed for at least 6 months, one of which is about
yourself, according to the case study format.
- Pass the theoretical test for levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Pass a practical test with your mentor.
- Sign an agreement with the BRMT distributor of the country where you will be performing your work.
- BRMT level 1: Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training and Primary Reflexes
- BRMT level 2: Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training, Emotions and Inner Leadership, the Limbic System
- BRMT level 3: Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training, Reflexes and Vision in Reading and Writing Problems
- Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training and Diet for Sustainable Health in Autism and Other Challenges *
* Former Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training and Diet in Autism, ADHD and Other Challenges.
Take two additional courses that you can choose from the offer below:
- Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training in Kindergarten for younger children.
- Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training, Dreams, Creativity and Inner Healing.
- Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training for Pain Management, Part 2.
- Blomberg rhythmic movement training for chronic inflammation and detoxification in autism and other challenges.
If these are not available, you can also choose to repeat one or more of levels 1, 2 or 3
As a consultant, you pay an annual fee to the local BRMT distributor. The license must be renewed every three years.
BMRT-Instructor, Level 1
Requirements to become a Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training Level 1 Instructor:
- Be a BMRT consultant.
- Be invited by mentor to continue the training.
- BRMT level 1: Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training and Primary Reflexes, at least twice during the training process.
- BRMT level 2: Follow Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training, Emotions and Inner Leadership, the Limbic System, at least twice during the training process.
- BRMT level 3: BRMT level 3 for: Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training, Reflexes and Vision in Reading and Writing Problems, at least twice during the training process.
- Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training and Diet for Sustainable Health in Autism and Other Challenges at least twice during the training process.
- Follow the Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training Level 1 In-depth at least once.
- Write 2 additional case studies about customers that you have followed for at least 6 months according to the case study format.
- You also have 2 options:
- Option 1: Pass the Teacher Practicum Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training Level 1 and then be invited to Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training Level 1 at least twice with another BRMT Instructor in training.
- Option 2: Are invited to teach BRMT Level 1 with another BRMT Instructor in training and be observed while teaching BRMT Level 1 by another BRMT instructor
- And finally you must: Sign an agreement with Harald Blomberg's successor and the BRMT distributor in the country in which you operate.