Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1.0 About Blomberg RMT Nederland
person responsible for the web shop is based in Sweden. The company's
postal address is Ekströmmens Säteri 1, 58391, Vikingstad.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your case and your contact information and we will get back to you shortly.
you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to
your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information
about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Our normal delivery times are 3-4 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the store are stated in EUR
- All prices include 25% VAT. Exeptions; booklets and books 6% VAT; dietary supplements 12% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
5.0 Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message should be sent to email@example.com. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the
products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well
packaged and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been tailor-made especially for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the
service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate quickly, such as food. Single issues of newspapers or magazines.
For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
6.0 Reclamations and complaints
inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product
still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in
accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the
defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
errors and defects must always be reported to
firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, address, e-mail
address, order number and a description of the error.
we are unable to rectify the error or deliver a similar product, we
will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable
consumer protection legislation.
- We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the
product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection
legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the
General Complaints Board in Sweden, arn.se.
7.0 Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances
beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can
be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced
or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
8.0 Product information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products.
do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the
products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the
screen, photo quality and resolution.
- We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
9.0 Information about Cookies
According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must for information purposes be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's website.